- Emergency Contraceptive - Reduces chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- The sooner you take it, the more effective it will be (within 72 hours after unprotected sex)
- Will not harm an existing pregnancy
- 1.5 mg Levonorgestrel Tablet - Take as early as morning after unprotected sex
- Compare to active ingredients of Plan B One-Step
Xiromed's Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pill can reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex. It is highly recommended to take as soon as possible. Results are greater if taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex, but the sooner the better. Levonorgestrel will not harm an existing pregnancy. Each table constrains 1.5mg of Levonorgestrel. Compare to active ingredients in Plan B One-Step.