New Image Cut-to-Fit Flextend Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape
* Confidence assured with the floating flange provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly "clicks" into place.
* Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
* Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
* Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier: Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
* Cut-to-Fit: Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
* Floating Flange: Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
* Flat Barrier: Flat shape to adhere to peristomal surface.
* With Tape Border: Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.