- Shortens Your Cold: The Cold-EEZE clinically tested zinc gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed
- Promotes Immune Health: Each lozenge contains the active ingredients sambucus nigra, rose hips and echinacea to promote immune health
- Starts Working Immediately: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges release zinc ions in the mouth immediately; some scientists believe the release of zinc ions inhibit the cold virus ability to replicate, shortening the duration of the common cold
- All-Natural Homeopathic Cold Lozenges: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense lozenges are deliciously natural, vegan, kosher, and contain no artificial colors or preservatives
- #1 Best-Selling Zinc Lozenge Brand: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges have been a trusted first line of defense against colds since 1996 and are Pharmacist recommended
Cold-EEZE is the original and #1 best-selling zinc lozenge brand, helps shorten the duration of your cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Our proprietary zinc gluconate formula contains 13.3 mg of zinc per cough drop which reduces the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness. Our Plus Defense lozenges and chewable gels contain sambucus nigra, rose hips, and echinacea to help promote immune health. Our zinc cold remedy lozenge a manuka honey lemon flavor is vegan, kosher, and free from artificial colors and preservatives. Our zinc lozenges are gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, drug-free, and non-drowsy. Also try our Zinc Plus Cold + Flu products that can shorten colds and deliver additional benefits to relieve cold and flu symptoms including cough, nasal congestion, irritated respiratory tract, and throat irritation. Active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *Based on unit sales of cold shortening homeopathic zinc lozenges.