- Mason Natural Vitamin B2 100 mg once a day tablets may help support the conversion of food into energy. Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, may help support healthy cardiovascular, pulmonary, and central nervous systems.
- B2 Vitamin contains 100 mg of riboflavin per tablet and is guaranteed to have no added milk, egg, fish, wheat, gluten, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, sugar, starch, yeast, corn, dairy, fragrance, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Sodium free, gluten free and soy free.
- Vitamin B2 is an essential vitamin because it supports many enzymatic chemical reactions in the body that may contribute to cellular energy production but are also important in supporting the function of neurotransmitters, hormones, digestive enzymes, mineral metabolism, and many more.
- Support Wellness: Explore our full catalog of products including collagen, probiotics, melatonin, fish oil, ginkgo biloba, antioxidants, zinc, ginger and calcium.
- THE BEST VITAMINS FOR OVER 50 YEARS: For more than five decades, Mason Natural has produced quality vitamin supplements under cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and adhering to US guidelines. All ingredients and finished goods are subjected to rigorous analytical testing, inspections and quality auditing.
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is a member of the B-complex of vitamins along with B1, B12, folic acid, niacin and others. These all play important roles in energy production, particularly in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In addition, they are part of a family of nutrients known as coenzymes, which means that they help enzymes to perform essential chemical reactions. This may contribute to cellular energy production but are also important in supporting the function of neurotransmitters, hormones, digestive enzymes, mineral metabolism, and many more. B-vitamins may also help support the health of the central nervous system, cardiovascular system, pulmonary system, immune system and muscle function. Theyre called essential for a reason.