- Provides temporary pain relief for minor aches and pains and reduces fever
- Contains 500 mg acetaminophen per gelcap
- Effective in providing minor headache relief, backache relief
- Gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes for quick medicine release
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Each gelcap contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, a pain reliever. The Rapid Release gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to facilitate fast medicine release
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do Not Take More Than Directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
ask a doctor
- Each gelcap contains: sodium 1 mg
- Store between 20-25?øC (68-77?øF). Avoid high humidity.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.
??Johnson & Johnson