NO-STING SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming skin preparation that upon application to intact or damaged skin, forms a protective interface that helps prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
Features & Benefits
- NO-STING SKIN-PREP does not contain alcohol and therefore will reduce the potential for stinging.
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue is not left in or around the wound area.
- Thick formula means only one coat is needed to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Applies as coating that prepares the skin for adhesive and provides a protective interface that may reduce friction during the removal of tape. NO-STING SKIN-PREP is indicated for skin attachment sites for draining tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
- Can be used in sensitive stoma areas as a skin protectant and may reduce irritation from contact with body wastes and stoma fluid.
- Forms a protective film on skin that serves as a skin protection which may reduce exposure to urine and feces.
- May be used as a skin protectant on intact or damaged skin.
Removable with UNI-SOLVE or REMOVE adhesive remover
Effective barrier protection