The IN-ROOM System with SHARPSTAR Lift Assisted Lid is available available only in Transparent Red.
- Ideal for pediatric, geriatric or high risk areas.
- Minimizes the potential for overfilling by stopping in the "FULL" position when it reaches maximum capacity.
- Built-in window for visual monitoring.
- Economical horizontal drop of disposables maximizes the use of container volume.
- Unique design limits accidental or intentional access to container contents in high-risk areas.
- Containers lock for final disposal.
Features and Benefits:
- Forced Horizontal Drop=Maximizes container capacity.
- Anti-kickback feature=Prevents sharps from exiting the container.
- Shuts off when full=Prevents overfilling.
- "FULL" sign=Signifies that container has reached capacity.
- Locking Tabs on top of lid=Hands are away from contents of container during final closure.
ƒ?›Molded Handles=Secure transport.