Jobst Sensi-Foot Support Socks offer light compression (8-15mmHg). SensiFoot Support Socks are designed for people who experience decreased nerve sensation caused by diabetes or foot pain from arthritis. Satisfies the demand of professionals and patients for an effective diabetes sock.
SensiFoot makes proper foot care an easy, comfortable part of any daily diabetes routine. The Jobst Sensi-Foot Support Socks features: mild non-restricting gradient compression; antimicrobial finish to inhibit fungal and bacterial growth on the sock; moisture wicking fiber helps to keep feet dry throughout the day; and a soft padded foot and toe area to protect against pressure points and reduce friction.
- Compression: 8-15 mmHg
- The mean compression for an average ankle size
- Therapeutic Support Socks for sensitive feet associated with conditions such as diabetes or arthritis
- Mild, non-constricting compression crew style sock
- No. 1 physician recommended
- Ideal for diabetic feet
- Jobst SensiFoot provides:
- protection and comfort for your sensitive feet
- physician recommended mild, non-constructing gradient compression
- flat, soft, non-irritating toe seam
- moisture-wicking fibers help keep your feet dry
- an antimicrobial finish inhibits fungal and bacterial growth on the sock
- non-constricting, mild gradient compression helps prevent sliding and bunching which can cause pressure points against the skin
- soft padding helps to reduce the friction responsible for blisters
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Made in the USA