- Easy-to-use at-home COVID-19 testing kit provides results in just 10 minutes; non-invasive design makes it easy to gently swab your nose, place in pre-filled tube, and quickly get rapid test results; FDA Emergency Use Authorized and FSA/HSA eligible
- Home COVID-19 test is quick, simple and designed for self-collected nasal swabs, ages 14 or older; Ages 2+ can be tested if adult collects sample; straightforward results with pink or blue line on test strip
- At-home COVID-19 screening is for those with or without symptoms and takes approximately 10 minutes; this listing is for 1 test kits. This test kit does not provide a document to present for certain uses, including air travel, re-entry requirements, or testing programs. Please check the requirements for your specific testing needs
- Each kit includes: 2 individually-wrapped sterile foam swabs in order to test twice over 3 days with at least 24-36 hours between tests, pre-filled tubes (no measuring/counting drops), tube holder, instruction sheet, patient fact sheets
- How To Use: 1. Swab - Collect a gentle nasal swab sample. 2. Swirl - After adding the swab to the solution tube. 3. Dip - Put the strip into the tube. 4. Read Results - Straightforward and easy-to-read results
QuickVue At-Home over-the-counter Covid-19 test lets you get rapid results conveniently in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Test as often as you need to, wherever you would like. The test is intended to be used twice over 2 - 3 days with at least 24 hours, and no more than 36 hours, between tests. There are two tests in each box. The test uses a gentle, self-collected anterior nasal swab to determine a positive or negative Covid-19 result. The swab is swirled in a tube of reagent solution, then removed, before a test strip is inserted. After 10 minutes, you can take the strip out of the tube and see your results. An antigen test, the QuickVue At-Home OTC Covid-19 test detects proteins from the virus. - Results in only 10 minutes. Works for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. Can be used to test those as young as 2 and can be performed by those as young as 14 years of age. Contains pre-filled vials no counting of drops or errors in dispensing too much or too little of the liquid reagent solution. Swab insertion and removal is as simple as inserting the swab into the prefilled reagent tube, and removing after 1 minute. Easy and straight-forward interpretation. Results may help limit the spread of Covid-19 to your family and others in your community. In a clinical study, the QuickVue at Home OTC Covid-19 test identified positive cases 83.5% of the time, and identified negative cases 99.2% of the time.