For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up use Nicorette 4mg Lozenge.
- Discreet form of nicotine replacement.
- Lets you control your nicotine intake.
- Offered in a refreshing Mint flavor.
- The medicine continues after the lozenge dissolves.
- Provides a stop smoking option for people who prefer not to or cannot chew gum
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you.
- before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- begin using the lozenge on your quit day
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge
- if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule-Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours; Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours; Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes). Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- you may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20-30 minutes)
- do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the lozenge for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
To increase your success in quitting: 1. You must be motivated to quit. 2. Use Enough-Use at least 9 Nicorette lozenges per day during the first six weeks. 3. Use Long Enough-Use Nicorette Lozenges for the full 12 weeks. 4. Use with a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
To open vial, push in child resistant band on the PopPac container with thumb. Flip the top of the PopPac and remove lozenge. A small amount of powder on opening of the PopPac is normal.
- each lozenge contains: sodium, 18mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 3.4mg per lozenge
- store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- keep PopPac tightly closed and protect from light