- Includes 14?ÿtablet?ÿof Nexium 24HR Delayed Release Heartburn Relief Esomeprazole Magnesium Acid Reducer for 24 Hour frequent heartburn protection (4) ?ÿ ?ÿ?ÿ
- Stay heartburn free all day and all night (4) with just one pill a day ?ÿ ?ÿ
- Blocks all sources of stomach acid that cause frequent heartburn ?ÿ ?ÿ?ÿ
- #1 choice of doctors and pharmacists for their own frequent heartburn (1) ?ÿ ?ÿ
- #1 selling Over the Counter frequent heartburn brand (2) ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
Get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn with Nexium 24HR Tablets. Nexium 24HR Tablets work by blocking acid directly at the source, giving you 24 hours of protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Just one Tablet a day provides all-day, all-night protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR is the #1 Selling OTC frequent heartburn brand (2).
It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR.?ÿ
(1) Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI.
(2) Among OTC PPI brands. Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 09/04/2016.
(3) It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
(4) Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR may take 1-4 days for full effect.
- Adults 18 years of age and older:
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours) every day for 14 days
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- 14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew tablets
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25?øC (68-77?øF)