The ideal tape-supported absorbent pad for use by the regulated colostomate
Use this 4" x 4" StomasealT colostomy dressing with adhesive border to comfortably secure and hold the stoma tube in place.
* 4 In x 4 in.
* The ideal tape-supported absorbent pad for use by the regulated colostomate.
* Comfortable to wear.
* Strong adhesive for secure holding power.
* Nexcare first aid.
* Feels better.
* Is better.
* Time saving application.
* Eliminates extra steps.
* Hypoallergenic adhesive.
* Sticks tightly, but removes easily.
* Holds back fluid pressure in urgent situations.
* Pad absorbs 10 times its own weight of body fluid.
* Tape resists fluid penetration.
* Useful in the Treatment of:
o Mucous fistulas
o Draining lesions
* Made in U.S.A.
1. Thoroughly cleanse and dry skin around stoma to remove all oils, creams or lotions. Rubbing alcohol may be used to cleanse excessively oily areas on the skin if necessary.
2. Apply a lubricant - petroleum or lubricating jelly - to stoma if desired.
3. Use of a liquid skin barrier will protect the skin from repeated application and removal of the dressing. Be sure the liquid skin barrier is dry before applying the dressing.
4. Remove paper liner, exposing dressing and adhesive surface.
5. Center dressing over stoma and secure by pressing adhesive surface against skin.
6. For easy removal, lift corners. Slowly peel tape toward dressing. Pat wet tape dry before removing.