- Immune, muscle, teeth and bone health support supplement: contains one 90 count bottle of Nature Made Extra Strength Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels for a 90-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels help improve calcium absorption, support bone health, teeth health, muscle health, and provide immune support
- This high dose Vitamin D 3 product is for those with higher Vitamin D needs and/or deficiency, as determined by a healthcare professional (1)
- Adults, take one Vitamin D3 Nature Made softgel daily with water and a meal
- Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this Nature Made Vit D3 supplement is gluten free and has no color added and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified, Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Nature Made Extra Strength Vitamin D3 5000 IU Softgels (125 mcg) offer an easy way to add Vitamin D supplements to your daily routine to support bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health. Sourced from high quality ingredients, these Nature Made Vitamin D softgels are gluten free dietary supplements with no color added and no artificial flavors. Each Vitamin D3 5000IU (125 mcg) softgel supports a healthy immune response and aids in calcium absorption. Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. D3 vitamin is the bodys preferred form of Vitamin D to help maintain Vit D levels. These extra strength Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplements are are for those with higher Vitamin D needs and/or deficiency, as determined by a healthcare professional (1). Adults, take one D3 Vitamin 5000 IU softgel daily with water and a meal. This Nature Made Vitamin D supplement is quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. (1)Approximately 29% of the U.S. adults are Vitamin D deficient (<50 nmol/L) *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.