Nair, click to see all items.
Nair Hair Remover Lotion Cocoa Butter - 9 oz.
- Smooths skin and lasts longer than shaving
- Works in as little as 3 minutes
- #1 hair remover lotion
- For legs, arms, underarms and bikini area
- Not for use on face
- Contains vitamin E
- Dermatologist tested
Please read the WARNINGS section before use. To Apply Lotion:
To Remove Lotion and Hair:
- Squeeze lotion into palm of hand.
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash your hands immediately after application.
- Leave the lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
- Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
- Pat dry
- Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.