Since 2009 Served More Than 300,000 Customers


Your Cart is Empty

Listerine, click to see all items.

SKU: CD4945077
UPC: 312547701631

Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Adult Mouthwash Herbal Mint 16.91 oz

Product Description
Clinically Proven Ingredients. Kills Germs by Millions on Contact. Listerine natural Antiseptic is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources (Eucalyptus, Commint, Ajwain Seeds, and Oil of Wintergreen), The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy.
Equally effective 99% natural formula
No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, Dyes
Natural Antiseptics Kills 99% of the Germs that Cause Bad Breath, Plaque & the Gun Disease Gingivitis

Get Reward Points for your purchase