- Relieves internal and external hemorrhoid symptoms, Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Regular application and lubrication provides continual therapy and relief
- Helps relieve pain on contact by provides a soothing layer of protection. Rapid Soothing Pain Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort
- Rapid Soothing Pain Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort
- Exp. Date 04/2016 or Later
Size 2 oz. Relieves itching, burning of hemorrhoids Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue Helps make bowel movements less painful Prompt soothing relief. Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement For intrarectal use: Remove cover from applicator and attach applicator to tube Lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover Also apply ointment to external area Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor .Other Information: Store at 68-77F (20-25C) Active Ingredients: Name Strength Mineral Oil 14 % Petrolatum 71.9 % Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.25 %