- VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: 1 dose contains 8 vitamins for healthy growth like vitamin A, C, D, E and some B vitamins. Liquid multivitamin supplement for infants transitioning to solid foods and children who are picky eaters or amidst growth spurts
- RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF VITAMIN D: One dose of these liquid multivitamins has 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin Dthe daily amount recommended by the American Academy of Pediatricsas well as 7 other essential vitamins and iron
- CONVENIENT VITAMIN DISPENSER: Easy to use dropper to dispense baby supplements directly into the mouth or mix with breast milk, baby formula, juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance
- GLUTEN FREE VITAMINS: Gluten-free baby multivitamin with no artificial colors or artificial flavors
- PEDIATRIC VITAMIN BRAND: Vitamin drops for infants from the maker of Enfamil formula, the Pediatric Vitamin Brand
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Enfamil Liquid Multivitamin Supplement Drops Poly-Vi-Sol With Iron. A No.1 Vitamin drops brand recommended by pediatricians. An ideal multivitamin supplement during your child's transition to solid foods, during growth spurts, or for the picky eater. Designed to help meet the nutritional needs of your growing infant or toddler. Has the amount of vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for infants and toddlers who consume less than one quart of milk or formula per day. Helps support a developing immune system. Contains no artificial colors or flavors. One daily dose of Poly-Vi-Sol with iron has 8 vitamins and iron and is fruit flavored.