- CREATE A MOIST HEALING ENVIRONMENT with occlusive and waterproof hydrocolloid dressings that form a matrix over the wound providing a moist healing environment. Hydrocolloids effectively create an artificial scab, allowing the body to retain healing fluids
- CLINICALLY PROVEN UNIQUE HYDROCOLLOID TECHNOLOGY of DuoDERM CGF dressings enables removal of the dressing with little or no damage to newly formed skin tissue. This innovative design helps isolate the wound against external contamination
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE & USEFUL FOR A VARIETY OF WOUNDS including dermal ulcers, full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites. 4"x4", Box of 20 Dressings
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST with ConvaTec, a company with decades of experience designing and producing health care products to suit an ever-changing healthcare landscape. Trusted by doctors and patients alike, you can feel safe with ConvaTec wound care products
- NON-IRRITATING AND EASY TO APPLY directly to a wound with hydrocolloid surface. Provides a barrier to particles and minimizes irritation when re-dressing the wound. Always practice good hygiene when dressing and re-dressing wounds
It's important to select the right methods and tools when creating the ideal environment for healing wounds. ConvaTec offers a wide variety of bandages and other resources to create the perfect healing environment for any wound.
DuoDERM CGF Dressings are intended to heal light-to-mildly exuding wounds, including full-thickness wounds, Stage II - IV pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns, and donor sites. The unique hydrocolloid form creates a moist environment to promote healing and create a scab-like matrix over the wound. Creating a moist wound environment for a dry wound can prevent the wound from drying and allow autolytic debridement to occur.
Easy to apply and painless to remove, DuoDERM dressings make dressing and redressing a wound as free of discomfort as possible, while also being highly conformable and able to be molded into place, without risking secure attachment.
DuoDERM dressings can be worn for up to seven days.
4 x 4 Inch Dressings, Box of 20