- Rolling Walker with Seat: Stylish and modern aluminum rollator rolling walker features a durable frame, padded seat and backrest, and a spacious storage pouch; 6-inch wheels and soft-grip tires are perfect for indoor/outdoor use
- Sturdy and Lightweight: Just 15.6 pounds, the portable rollator is easy to transport; built for everyday use with a weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Adjustable Fit: Rollators easy-turn lever allows you to quickly adjust the height of the ergonomic handles; height-adjustable rollator also includes a removable hinged backrest that can be folded up or down for easy storage
- Foldable: Rollator walker with side-to-side folding design allows easy folding with one hand and maintains a standing position, making this folding walker exceptionally easy to roll, park, and store anywhere
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Your Drive walker is backed by a limited lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence
The Drive Medical portable rollator walker with seat continues to lead the charge when it comes to design, quality, and value. A mobility aid in a league of its own, this 4-wheeled adult walker comes highly recommended by those who seek strength, support, durability, and comfort, all mixed with a touch of class. This walker with seat and wheels comes complete with a hinged padded backrest, which can be removed by folding it up or down. This indoor and outdoor walker also boasts comfortable seating along with a convenient pouch, which you can use to store personal items. 6-inch non-marring wheel casters are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, as are the easy-to-use deluxe loop locks. But thats not all; ergonomic handles can be adjusted according to your height, making gripping the handles of this medical walker incredibly convenient and comfortable while reducing stress on hands and joints. With the 4-wheel rollator walker as your travel companion, there is no need to overextend yourself because this standing walker doubles as a comfortable chair, allowing you to rest and refresh yourself anywhere and at any time. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Drive Medical, a leading brand of mobility aids and other medical goods for more than 20 years, you can purchase with confidence.