Major Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is an antihistamine that reduces allergic reactions, motion sickness and vertigo (dizziness and loss of balance), and Parkinson's disease.
Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg Allergy Relief Capsules, Antihistamine temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies runny nose. Diphenhydramine Capsules relives
* itching of the nose or throat.
Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
* Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
* Excitability may occur, especially in children
* Drowsiness may occur.
* Avoid alcoholic beverages.
* Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
* Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Safety Sealed: Do not use if foil imprinted with Chlor-Trimeton is torn or missing.