Digestive Advantage Probiotic Dietary Supplement Gummies - 60 Count
Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies is the easiest and most delicious way to get your daily probiotics. They are made with natural fruit flavors and no artificial preservatives, so they are guilt free. They target your specific digestive health needs and with continued use, gives you long-term digestive support. It helps to lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating and helps reduce occasional diarrhea. What are probiotics? Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your digestive tract and promote digestive and immune health. But many probiotics don't survive the harsh acidic stomach environment to get to the intestines where they do their work. But digestive advantage contains BC30, a patented probiotic that survives 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurt so it can deliver good bacteria where you need it. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Based on median % survivability of Digestive Advantage probiotic vs. leading probiotic supplements and 19 probiotic yogurts in simulated gastric PH for 2 hours. Survivability and delivery of probiotic cells to the small and large intestines is one of the several factors influencing overall product effect.Features
- 2 bottles of 80 thread count
- Probiotics support long-term digestive health with continued use
- BC30 Probiotic survives 10x longer than other probiotics, including yogurt
- Helps provide relief from minor aches, abdominal bloating and occasional diarrhea
- Gummy Probiotics Formula for Men and Women
- Most of the good bacteria do not survive the acidity of the stomach naturally.
- That's why Digestive Advantage uses a proprietary formulated probiotic, BC30, that survives these harsh conditions 100x better.
- The BC30 found in Digestive Advantage products is protected by a natural protein shell that provides protection against stomach acid.
- This protection helps it survive and reach the intestines where you need it most for digestive and immune health.
- BC30 then travels through the stomach to the intestine, where the good bacteria are most abundant. The survival and delivery of probiotics to the intestines is one of the factors that influence the overall effect of the product.
- Digestive Advantage supports good bacteria, so you can have a happier digestive and immune system, helping to reduce minor abdominal discomfort throughout the day.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, or on medication, consult your physician before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect in children. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
- Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
- Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, natural flavors, colors from fruits and vegetables. Contains Soy.
- Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two (2) gummies daily to support digestive and overall health. Chew four (4) gummies daily to reduce occasional digestive upsets, lessen minor abdominal discomfort, and help relieve occasional diarrhea.
- Children 3 years of age: Chew one (1) gummy daily. Not for children under 3 years of age due to the risk of choking. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Brand: Digestive Advantage
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser
- Product Type: Vitamins Supplements
- Quantity: 1 Pack (60 Count) - 8 oz, 2 Pack (120 Count), 3 Pack (180 Count)
- Unit Count: 60Count
- Packaging Information: Box
- Item Shape: Chewable
- Age range (description): Adult
- Taste: Strawberry
- Product Dimensions (1 Pack): 2.87" x 2.87" x 5.37"