Digestive Advantage Prebiotic Fiber Plus Probiotic Kids Digestive Health Support Gummies - 65 Count
Digestive Advantage Prebiotic Fiber + Daily Probiotic includes 2 ingredients ideal to promote better digestive health! The Prebiotic works naturally with Probiotics and it supports the growth of healthy bacteria. Probiotics are good bacteria that promote digestive health and help reduce minor abdominal discomfort and occasional bloating. With continued use, Digestive Advantage Prebiotic Fiber + Daily Probiotic is ideal for long-term digestive support. The unique patented probiotic in Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies, BC30, is protected by a protein shell which allows it to survive through the harsh conditions of your stomach to reach the intestines where you need it most to promote long term digestive and immune health. It's the probiotic supplement that survives stomach acid 100x better than yogurt and leading probiotics. These statements have not been evaluated by the food an drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Based on median survivability of Digestive Advantage probiotic BC30 vs. leading yogurts in a simulated gastric environmentFeatures
- Delicious natural fruit-flavored gummies that contain a daily probiotic to support overall digestive & immune health
- Combined with prebiotic fiber that works naturally with probiotics and supports the growth of healthy bacteria
- Helps reduce minor abdominal discomfort and occasional bloating
- Uses BC30, a unique patented probiotic that survives stomach acid 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurts
- Gluten Free. Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
- Probiotics are good bacteria that promote your child’s digestive health. Prebiotics are gentle fiber compounds that help that good bacteria grow. They’re a combo of digestive and immune health support.
- Stomach acid isn’t friendly to probiotics. Many types of probiotics don’t survive the journey through your little one’s tummy.
- The probiotics in Digestive Advantage survive stomach acid 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurts.
- Digestive Advantage uses BC³?, a unique, patented probiotic with a protective protein shell that survives stomach acid and delivers more live bacteria to where your child needs it most.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, or on medication, consult your physician before using this product. Not for children under 3 years of age due to the risk of choking. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements. Keep out of reach of children.
- Fructooligosaccharides, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors from Fruits and Vegetables, Pectin.
- Adults: Take one capsule daily with water before problem foods. Some individuals may require taking two or more capsules daily depending on intake of problem foods. Do not take more than three capsules daily.
- Children 8 years and over: For children it is recommended that one capsule be opened and contents mixed into food and drink. Upon initial use, it may take 7 to 14 days for you to feel the product working. Consistent, daily use is needed to maintain results.
- Brand: Digestive Advantage
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser
- Product Type: Vitamins Supplements
- Quantity: 1 Pack (65 Count) - 3.2 oz, 2 Pack (130 Count), 3 Pack (195 Count)
- Diet Type: Gluten Free
- Unit Count: 65 Count
- Item Form: Gummy
- Age Range (Description): Child
- Special Ingredients: Lactase
- Product Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 5"