Bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions.
Clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer.
- Increased comfort
- Increased wearing time
- Less dryness
- Less irritation and redness
- Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses
What's inside makes the difference:
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%:
- You see it working
- Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections
- Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up
- Clear Care disposable lens case with neutralizing disc:
- No preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye
- Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears
- Pluronic 17R4:
- For the cleanest, most comfortable lenses
- Built-in cleaner
- Cleans without rubbing
Made in Canada and USA
Watch the bubbles go to work! To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special RGP instructions.
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder.
Rinse with Clear Care for 5 seconds.
- Fill the lens case to fill line with Clear Care and place the lens holder in the case.
- Tighten the cap and store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. DO NOT SHAKE THE CASE.
Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary.
?? 2009 CIBA Vision Corporation