- ADULT SIZE CRUTCHES. Designed to fit individuals 5' 2"to 5' 10" tall weighing less than 250 lbs. Easily adjust the height in 1" increments using the convenient push buttons and printed height scale
- COMFORTABLE, EXTRA THICK CRUTCH PADS. Each crutches pad is designed with extra thick cushioning and is reinforced for a better fit and extended wear, providing the user comfort and reducing fatigue
- SOLID CRUTCH GRIPS. These comfortable hand grips provide a firm grip for the user while also Crutch grips are latex-free, easily washable and perspiration resistant
- STURDY, DURABLE CRUTCH TIPS. Our crutch tips are designed to provide skid-resistant traction and feature extra tread and metal reinforcement for improved durability. Crutch tips are 0.875" in size
- COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED. No need to assemble the crutches when they arrive. Product is already put together with crutch pads, hand grips and crutch tips. Additional crutches accessories are available
Carex Push Button Aluminum Crutches - Height Adjustable Crutches Adult Size Fits Individuals from 5'2" to 5'10" Tall, Completely Assembled with Crutch Pads, Hand Grips and Crutch Tips The Carex Push Button Aluminum Crutches are lightweight and strong. Their adult size means they are specifically designed for individuals between 5'2" and 5'10" in height and can support a weight capacity of 250 lbs. The crutches can be adjusted in one-inch increments by simply pushing a button and sliding the post to the proper height printed on each crutch. The printed height scale helps to eliminate error when sizing. Crutch pads are designed with extra thick cushioning to provide comfort and help reduce fatigue and are reinforced for a better fit and for longer wear. Crutch tips are 0.875" in size and provide skid-resistant traction and feature extra tread and metal reinforcement for improved durability. Carex crutches are soft and comfortable to use and designed for permanent use. Product comes completely assembled with crutch pads, hand grips and tips, so there is no assembly required. Additional hand grips, tips and pads for crutches are available separately. Carex is a leading provider of medical equipment and accessories. You can count on our products for top-notch quality and value.