Cara moist or dry heating pad, deluxe is recommended for use whenever heat therapy applications are desirable for personal comfort, or as recommended by your physician for the reilef of pain. Slide switch with ON indicator light.
- Standard or king size.
- Automatically controlled heat settings.
- Rotary or push button switches, On/Off indicator light.
- Removable, hand washable cloth covers, sponge pads.
- 2, 3, or 5 year warranty, UL listed and approved.
- Wet proof pad construction. Sponge pad for moist heat.
- Color of heating pad cover in photos may not indicate color of cover in package.
DRY HEAT: Slip cloth cover over the heating pad. Plug into any 120 Volt AC electrical outlet and activate pad as instructed on back of box. MOIST HEAT: Saturate sponge with warm tap water. Wring out excess water. Place heating pad and sponge into cloth cover. Plug into any 120 Volt AC electrical outlet and activate pad as instructed on back of box.
Slide Switch Instructions:
1. TO TURN PAD ON, slide lever to any heat setting selection. The on indicator light will illuminate. While the pad is turned on, heat setting selections may be changed at any time.
2. DIRECTIONS: From the OFF position (lever is at bottom of switch). To select low heat, slide lever forward 1 notch. To select medium heat, slide lever forward 2 notches. To select high heat, slide lever forward 3 notches.
3. TO TURN PAD OFF at any time, push slide lever down to bottom of switch.