- 10-count box of medium corn cushions, each measuring 0.6 by 2.3 inches
- Corn pads help alleviate pain and discomfort caused by corns
- These hydro seal bandage helps cushion and protect skin from rubbing, pressure, & other irritation
- Offers multiday corn relief and stays on longer, even through handwashing and showers
- Bandages are designed to fit like a second skin while allowing skin to breathe and move
- Corn pads are allergy tested, waterproof, and not made with natural rubber latex
- Band-aid brand hydro seal corn cushions bandages provide optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure
- These band-aid brand corn pads cushion and protect corns from rubbing and pressure while allowing skin to breathe and move
Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages Corn Cushions help alleviate the discomfort of corns. These Corn Pads provide optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure. Designed to fit like a second skin and stay in place for multiple days and through showers, Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages Corn Cushions are allergy tested and not made with natural rubber latex. This package contains 10 medium Corn Cushions, each measuring 0.6 by 2.3 inches.
QUESTIONS? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Made in Hungary
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring corn area is free of creams and oils.
2. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply cushion firmly over corn, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5. To remove cushion do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
QuestionsS? 866-565-2873;Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
??Johnson & Johnson