This composite dressing is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing.
Tegaderm +Pad transparent dressings, with the unique "picture frame" delivery system, make it quick and easy to achieve a precise, secure placement of the dressing every time.
* Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
* Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
* Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
* Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain.
* Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
* Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time.
* Dressings for wounds, to protect skin, and for use over I.V. catheters and other intravascular and percutaneous devices
Primary dressing applications: * Post-surgical dressing to protect clean, closed wounds
* Fragile, at-risk skin
* Light-to-moderately draining wounds
* Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
* Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, and abrasions
* To secure or cover devices
* Chronic wounds
* I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
Secondary dressing applications: * Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze