- Mason Natural Folic Acid with Vitamin B6 and B12 once per day tablets may help support healthy heart function.
- Our formula contains 667 mcg of folate (providing 400 mcg of folic acid), 50 mg of vitamin B6, 100 mcg of vitamin B12, and 44 mg of calcium which may help support the normal metabolism of homocysteine important for the health of the cardiovascular system. Guaranteed to have no added sugar, starch, wheat, corn, soy, egg, yeast, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts. They also contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Sodium free.
- While folic acid, vitamin B, and vitamin B12 are found in many of the foods we eat, it is a water-soluble vitamin so your body only uses what it needs and then excretes the rest. Thats why having a convenient source of vitamin B-12 that can be taken throughout the day can be an easy way to ensure that you have an optimal source of this critical nutrient.
- Support Wellness: Explore our full catalog of products including collagen, probiotics, melatonin, fish oil, ginkgo biloba, antioxidants, zinc, ginger and calcium.
- Many essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients are missing from our modern diets. Taking quality, daily dietary supplements can help support your body's general health, wellness and development.
Folic acid together with vitamin B6 and B12 is popular among people who want to support normal cardiovascular function. As it relates to cardiovascular health, folic acid is required for the normal metabolism of homocysteine which, if not metabolized, could reduce the health of the cardiovascular system over time. Vitamin B6 may have similar effects to folic acid in being able to support the normal homocysteine levels. B-12 vitamins work together with iron to stimulate red blood cell production which is important for the transport of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. While folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 are found in many of the foods we eat, it is a water-soluble vitamin, so your body only uses what it needs and then excretes the rest. Thats why having a convenient source of vitamin B-12 that can be taken throughout the day can be an easy way to ensure that you have an optimal source of this critical nutrient.